Friday, September 16, 2011

Big girl bed!

January and February were big months for us. 1. Quinn made the switch to her big girl bed and 2. We found out we were having a girl!

Quinn did great with the transition. We had to do it because Chris was working in Portsmouth and wasn't home every night and I was pregnant and having a hard time lifting Quinn out of her crib. The first night she asked to get in her crib, but after that she was fine! The only incident was that I put a childproof knob on the inside of her room so that she couldn't walk around in the middle of the night. Bad idea because one night when Chris was gone she got up, turned the light on and tried to get out. Instead of being able to open the door, she locked it! So I spent 15 frantic minutes with a hanger trying to get in her room.




We were very excited to learn Quinn was going to get a sister. :) Deep down I was happy it was a girl because I wanted to name her after my Aunt Penny. Also, Quinn kept insisting that it was a girl, so it was nice not to have to tell her she was wrong. :)

No comments: